Agency Pilot Training
Whilst Agency Pilot consists of several core elements, our training programmes are individually designed to reflect the specific needs of the client. We believe it is important to ensure that any training is tailored to the requirements of different user groups and to concentrate on how the system becomes an important tool for that group or individual.
Alcium supplies all equipment needed for the courses and provides each delegate with a training manual. Training may be carried out at the Client’s own offices or at Alcium's training suite in Sheffield. To ensure optimum benefit, the training courses are normally limited to a maximum of 6 persons, who should be of a similar standard of Computer Literacy. A basic training course would usually be 3 hours in duration.
To discuss your training needs please contact us on 0114 349 1294
Agency Training provides a basic introduction to Agency Pilot. Users who have completed the course will be able to:
- Add, edit and archive information on the property /instructions database
- Perform searches on the instruction database to extract required information
- Utilise the standard property reports and produce brochures
- Add, edit and archive applicant enquiries
- Enter requirements and perform searches to match enquiries to instructions
- Utilise the standard enquiry reports for marketing purposes
- Enter information into the system diary
- Record historical progress notes against instructions and applicants
Essentials training also includes an overview of more advanced system functions such as mapping and mail merge to produce user defined reports.
The Professional user training course provides a basic introduction to Agency Pilot from a professional
department point of view. Users who have completed the course will be able to:
- Record comparable information
- Make effective use of the document management facilities
- Enter information into the system diary as reminders for rent reviews, break clauses, lease
- Perform searches on the property archive to extract information
- Produce analysis reports
- Use the task manager to search and analyse forthcoming events such as rent reviews, lease renewals
- Add, edit and archive job information on the property database.
Auction training provides a basic introduction to Agency Pilot focussing on the Auction side of the software. Users who have completed the course will be able to:
- Create and manage auctions
- Record property information and lotting
- Generate adverts/catalogues/letters
- Record buyers, vendors and clients.
- Record fees and generate invoices
- Produce analysis reports
- Make effect use of the document management facilities